– WH (Wearhouse Rebranding) and Flagship Store Opening. Allowing 30 Local Suppliers an international selling platform
– Free Bridal Giveaway for Front Line Health Care workers
– Won Award – Stevie International Business Manufacturing Small Business GOLD for House of Indi Pvt Ltd
– Won Award – Stevie International Business Retail Small Business SILVER for House of Indi Pvt Ltd
– Won Award – Stevie Award for Women in Business Women Entrepreneur of the Year – GOLD for Indi Yapa Abeywardena
– Warehouse Sri Lanka (Designer Hub at One Galle Face Mall opening.)
– CFW Fashion Week
– Starting “Loan a Sewing Machine” Campaign to assist work from home women.
– Helping Covid19 Victims with food Packages
– Manufacturing Covid19 Front liner Face Masks and distribution free.
– Won Award – Women in Management SME Gold Award Entrepreneur of the Year
– Won Award – SLIM Resilience Re Start Sri Lanka for SME Silver Award Entrepreneur of the Year
– Launch of INDI Signature accessory OWL belt
– CFW Fashion Week
– SAARC Fashion Exhibition – Nepal
– Launched of INDI & Co. Dept. Boutique store
– Finale Designer at the first ever LAKME Sri Lanka Fashion Week.
– Unilever Sri Lanka Partnership for LUX
– Unilever Sri Lanka Partnership for Sunsilk
– LAKME Sri Lanka Fashion Week
– Launch of iBRIDE Bridal Lounge and IYA Bride
– Unilever Sri Lanka Partnership for Ponds
– Unilever Sri Lanka Partnership for Vaseline with Colombo Fashion Week
– Asian Designer Fashion Week
– CFW and National Crafts Council Sri Lanka CRAFTALIVE show
– Participated in L’Oréal Melbourne Fashion Festival in Melbourne
– Launched of first Resort Collection with CFW Resort Galle, “Textile and Craft in Fashion”
– Commenced lecturing at the University of Moratuwa at the Department of Textile and Clothing for B.A.(Hons) undergraduate students on the subject of Fashion and Products Development.
– The release of two Capsule Collections; White by Indi and Color Me
– Established her first brand INDI, couture designer wear for any occasion and launched it at Colombo Fashion Week.
– The release of Warrior Princes capsule collection
– Started Work with MAS Linea Aqua, which gave the opportunity to work as a senior swimwear fashion designer for projects on Victoria’s Secret and Calvin Klein in Los Angeles and Miami.
– The release of Secret Garden Capsule Collection
– Participated in Graduate Fashion Week in London
– The release of Japanese Garden capsule collection
– Becoming one of the best final 15 young designers at the British Bridal Buyer Awards, Harrogate UK.
– The release of B&W two face capsule collection